10@12 Webinar: Arbitration of Corporate Disputes
10th June 2022
- What criteria determine which disputes go to arbitration?
- What is the test of arbitrability?
- What corporate claims are arbitrable?
- What corporate claims are not arbitrable?
- How will an unfair prejudice claim be dealt with in an arbitration?
- How will a derivative claim be dealt with in an arbitration?
- What if the claim is governed by a foreign law?
- Is the arbitration of LLP disputes any different to the arbitration of company disputes?
- How are urgent injunctions dealt with in arbitrations?
- What are the key takeaways on the arbitration of corporate disputes?